Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Cherie at Universal City Walk tonight 8:00 pm

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow Cherie at Universal City Walk tonight 8:00 pm

    Gretchen Bonaduce's Ankhesenamen plays Sunday night, the 28th, at the main stage Universal City Walk. 8:00.
    Cherie Currie will be sitting in! To say I wish I could be there is a MAJOR undertatement!

    Grethchen says she "hopes to see some of you out at the Universal City Walk main stage on Sunday night. Ankh is gonna be doing the 80's, and my incredible friend Cherie Currie from the Runaway's will be sitting in with us. (How the **** did I get so lucky to have an icon singing with me??)"

    Rock on Cherie!
    top2
    Gus
    C'mon over to California Paradise...a friendly hangout for Runaways fans!
    [URL]http://dangerville.ning.com/[/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cherie at Universal City Walk tonight 8:00 pm

    Hey Danger dude, anyone got any pics of this event? Yes inquiring minds want to know!

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cherie at Universal City Walk tonight 8:00 pm

    I'm keeping my eyes peeled SportyDude!
    AND I'm a-hopin', that's for sure!

    Gus
    C'mon over to California Paradise...a friendly hangout for Runaways fans!
    [URL]http://dangerville.ning.com/[/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic